Central Michigan area residents are familiar with the fluffy-tailed rodents called squirrels. Squirrels can be a huge issue for Central Michigan homeowners or business owners, as the critters are notorious for teasing domestic animals and are responsible fordamage a lot bigger than their size would imply. Our technicians in the Central Michigan area are very knowledgeable about squirrels and know that one small problem can turn into a huge one. Once you notice squirrels causing you issues call Critter Control of Central Michigan right away if you are having a problem with squirrels
Keep Squirrels Off Your Property
Squirrels can cause a number of expensive damages to your home and property. Critter Control of Central Michigan employs technicians who know how to get rid of squirrels effectively. The following are some things that can be done to protect your property, including some actions you can take:
- Trimming tree limbs that overhang onto your roof (squirrel highway)
- Another thing you can do yourself is seal potential entry points in the foundation of your home
- Squirrels are notorious for digging holes and causing damage to insulation inside homes. Their digging habits can also compromise the structural integrity of dams and buildings.
- Squirrels can also be responsible for power outages when they scamper across power lines.
- Electric fences installation can be useful, but squirrels are crafty and talented at getting away from hazards.
Squirrel Removal Services
If you realize your squirrel problem is worse than you thought, contact Critter Control of Central Michigan's wildlife experts to handle these furry little rodents. Our technicians have the training and tools necessary to trap and remove squirrels from private properties. We only employ humane methods of squirrel eradication and our squirrel removal process is safe for everyone involved.Request a Quote